The bunker is just one element of a ship’s dynamic work program, but is categorized as a critical operation. Managing this precise operation, ordering of the fuel requires a careful planning, and necessiates the coordination and cooperation of all participating parties from the stemming stage to the completion of the fuel supply.
The voluntary role of the Bunkerist in this process is to assume the task of being your dedicated Bunker Trader.
Commercial programs put pressure on shipowners and personnel responsible for ordering fuel within a limited time. In this context, Bunkerist takes an active role in transit fuel and mineral oil trade with its attentive and experienced Bunker Trader team of workers.
How We Perform Bunker Trading Service?
The best local fuel price is offered to the customer. The party that places the fuel order is credited, taking into account the payment terms wished and his capability. The quality and quantity of products in accordance with the ordered conditions are delivered to the ships on time and the fulfillment of after-sales responsibilities is followed. In case of any dissatisfaction, professional support is provided to fix or resolve the problem, and if there is any, compromise within the framework of good will, otherwise legal action is considered in prefessional meaning.
Bunker Trader follows the entire process on behalf of both the seller and the buyer, from the first query of the fuel to the replenishment, in line with the terms and conditions where the fuel contract holds the buyer and seller responsible.
Bunkerist, who has no any doubt that he will meet all your expectations in the light of industrial knowledge and market dynamics that he is aware of, supplies the said products in accordance with the professionalism provided by local means, no matter whatever grade, quantity, time and place requested.
- Urgent and competitive pricing
- Transparency in the agreement and organization between Bunker Trader and physical supplier
- Cooperation based on mutual trust
- Accessing all resources related to bunker/lubricant supply, controlling the market
- Being selective considering the experience of the physical supplier so far in terms of success
- Most competitive and affordable offer
- Being completely objective in supplier selection
- Saving time and money
- Supplying the product in accordance with the latest published and locally accepted ISO standards
- Delivery of the product in the conditions, place, time and form you requested
- World-class, specialized service
- Benefits of having a 24/7 Fuel Bunker Trader without official employment
- Worldwide information network
- Hardware, knowledge, know-how, troubleshooting, compensation tracking and experience
Elif Topoğlu Head of Sales
Office: +90 216 455 44 40
Mobile: +90 533 693 88 30