Bunkering is only one facet of a vessel’s dynamic operating schedule, but is categorized as a critical operation. Stemming bunkers commands careful planning, co-ordination and co-operation between all parties involved from the point of ordering until completion of the delivery.
Commercial schedules can impose immense pressure on owners and the person in charge with bunker purchasing to stem bunkers within limited time periods. In accordance with this, Bunkerist takes part in bunker and lubricant business as Bunker Trader. The buyer is credited. Product in accordance with the confirmed terms and conditions is supplied to the vessel on time. Meeting the after-sale liabilities is followed up. In case of an inconvenience or dissatisfaction, professional support is provided to resolve or eliminate the issue caused. Primarily negotiation is sought if any damage to be indemnified in compromise, unless/otherwise official action is applied to sort the matter out if no satisfactory reconciliation.
This means that Bunkerist supplies whenever and wherever your needs are and of whichever quality they are. We have no doubt that our accumulation of knowledge with the cognizance of industry along with the market dynamics will meet all your expectations.
- Instant quotation
- Competitive prices
- Transparency between bunker trader and the supplier
- Cooperation based on mutual trust
- Covering whole market
- Being selective on the suppliers to work with considering the experience so far
- Most improved quotation
- Completely objective in choosing the supplier
- Saving time and money
- Products in line with the last published ISO standards
- Delivery at the port on time as officially nominated
- World class expertized service
- The benefits of having a bunker trader, without having to pay the price who is available 24/7
- Worldwide information network
- Knowledge, observance, troubleshooting, claim handling and the experience